blah blah blah. Look I have no clue.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Space, The Final Frontier



IT WAS AMAZING. I was waching STAR WARS with the boy when something amazing happaned. I got pulled into space, and the boy wasn't with me. Suddenly I was fighting Darth Vader, exept he was A DOG. I was fighting him and I was about to kill him when suddenly he said " Maggie I am your father " at first I didn't believe him but then he took off his muzzle and it was my father, exept paller. I was so exited about that, but then I started to get sucked back into my own house, i tryed to stay, but I was to weak, so I never saw my father again.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I have been trying to get a good tan ;-)

8 comments:

Sherman said...

Why does all this stuff happen to you and not me.

P.S. Your weird

Abby said...

Tan!!!!! As if!!!!!
I find it hard to believe that story, Maggie, maybe you were lying in the sun a little too long!!! Seriously! Cool picture,though!!

(geez, I think Maggie's age is getting to her....)

Maggie said...

Abby, you are cruel, and Sherman, I am just lucky, And i am not weird you are, you are the one that thinks Abby is attractive.

Abby said...

HEY, I AM ATTRACTIVE, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!! AND YOU SAY i AM CRUEL!! YEAH RIGHT, AS IF!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE RUDEST DOG I EVER MET!!!!!!!!

Maggie said...

I was just making a statment, you know to make the point that sherman is weird, I didn't really mean that you are not attractive. But I did mean that sherman is weird.

Sherman said...

Oh well that makes everything all right.


Once opon a time there lived an evil doggie named maggie who kept lying and all her post. Then her friends found out and got real mad and maggie never had any blog friends again.

THE END

Abby said...

I agree with Sherman. Lying is not good. The blog police will be here soon! Better watch out!!

By the way, I am glad to hear that I am attractive, but seriously, us dog-bloggers DO NOT make fun of each other! Show some respect! Geez!

Maggie said...

Hey he said that I was weird first. And I am not lieing, i'm telling good stories!! AND theres not such thing as the "blog police."