blah blah blah. Look I have no clue.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Swimming, Lifes ( now ) Joy

One day, when I was at the same cabin when the world tiped, I thought that i might just try what the humans do, GO SWIMMING!!!( I kow, it sounds weird ) so I started to go in the water, when I relized that I didn' know if I could swim or not! So I howled until my mom came, and when I asked her if I could, she acted like she couldn't understand me. She tilted her head and just said "Go in.". So I went in and relized that I could :-) But the weird part is that I actualy LIKED it. It turns out that I like swimming, as long as I'm not being washed (but that is not so bad ether) ;-)S

14 comments:

Abby said...

You LIKED the swimming?!?!?!!? Have you gone mad?!?! Wait, I can answer that one myself, YES!!! How could you?!?!!? You are crazy, no offense. Now I'm all alone in this world, the only non-swimmer. ***sniffle***, so sad. I can't believe it. Ugh......

Abby said...

P.s. How did you get the video list to work? I can't figure it out.....

Maggie said...

First I went to "add a page eliment" then I went to "video bar", then pressed "add to blog" and boda-bing it was their.

Abby said...

But how did you get the video's you wanted onto it??

Priscilla said...

The flying dogs one was just too weird for me!

Anika and Tobias said...

I can't beleive you never tried swimming before that!!! It's awesome!

Sherman said...

The lst to videos our just wierd.

I like swimming too.

Gudl said...

You go, girl!!

Maggie said...

well actually it wasn't my first time, I actually love swimming, I mean the humans bought an inground pool just for me, but they won't let me swim in it. The point is that I just thought that it would make a good story for the picture.

Abby said...

Well, geez, you little liar! (I must admit, it was a good story!) ;-)

Maggie said...

I know ;-)

Abby said...

Why are aren't you posting anything!!!

Maggie said...

I need good pictures so I can lie about them ;-)

Sherman said...

You need to post someting NEW!!!